Food Cure Phool Makhana is a super snack with loads of health benefits....
Chia Seeds are called superfood, as it can provide energy, proteins,...
Pink rock salt is much superior to sea salt or common table salt. It is...
Pumpkin Seeds are one of the efficient way to have alkaline sources of...
Nigella Sativa or kalonji seeds has numerous health benefits right from,...
Green Coffee is an anti-oxidant, anti-inflammatory and phytonutrients...
Sabja Seeds or Basil seeds are the seeds of the basil plant, other names...
Green Coffee is an anti-oxidant,...
Green Coffee is an anti-oxidant, anti-inflammatory and phytonutrients rich drink. It is very supportive food supplement for weight management, though maintaining your inner strength and vitality. keeps you hydrated for a longer time. Green coffee has comparatively less percentage of caffeine, when compared with our regular roasted brown coffees.
151 Item Items
Warning: Last items in stock!
Green Coffee with natural herbs- This green coffee is prepared with 100% raw green coffee beans with natural herbs namely, Cardamom, Clove, Ceylon Cinnamon and Saffron. Green Coffee is as famous as green tea for good health. We use Arabica Green raw coffee beans to prepare this green coffee powder. It is a very famous drink in Arabic countries. it is called Qahwa in Gulf countries, especially in Saudi Arabia. Who knew the relaxing qahwa and date snack was wholesome and nutritious?! Here are some surprising health benefits of the good old Arabian Qahwa.
Green coffee beans are beans that have not yet been roasted. These coffee beans contain a higher amount of the chemical chlorogenic acid. This chemical is thought to have health benefits. For high blood pressure it might affect blood vessels so that blood pressure is reduced.
Health benefits of green coffee with herbs:
1. Weight Loss: Load up on Arabic green coffee as much as you like, because Arabic green coffee ( Qahwa) is low on calories. For weight loss, chlorogenic acid in green coffee is thought to affect how the body handles blood sugar and metabolism. Top Dietician of India Ms. Kavita Devgan ( Author of the leading dieting book titled " Don't Diet ! ) says that Green Coffee helps you to lose weight. It increases our metabolism rate. Polyphenol, present in green coffee, strengthens the rate at which our body turns fats into calories and also the levels of fat oxidation. Green coffee became popular for weight loss after it was mentioned on the Dr. Oz show in 2012. The Dr. Oz show referred to it as "The green coffee bean that burns fat fast" and claims that no exercise or diet is needed.
2. Loaded with anti-oxidants: One of the major benefits of Arabic Green coffee, is that it contains antioxidants like Vitamin E which helps reduce the risk of infections and diseases. The antioxidants and phytonutrients in qahwa make it an anti-inflammatory drink. Phytonutrients are plant compounds that have effects similar to those of antioxidants. The phytonutrients and antioxidants in qahwa are also forces that destroy the abnormal cells, like cancer cells.
3. It’s a great way to stay hydrated: Another important benefit of this Arabica green coffee which is super important during Ramadan, is that is helps keep you hydrated. Drinks with high levels of sodium cause dehydration. Even though qahwa is a diuretic (promotes the production of urine,) it doesn’t cause dehydration because it is usually consumed in small amounts.
4. Contains less caffeine than coffee beans: Don’t worry about indulging in a cup of coffee late at night, as the percentage of caffeine in green coffee is much less than normal coffee. In fact, due to the little amount of caffeine, this means it's much healthier than regular black coffee.
5. Reduces risk of diabetes: To add onto the benefits of green coffee, it has been proven to lower the risk of developing diabetes and cancer.
6. menstrual Cramps : Drink qahwa or say green coffee with herbs as a remedy for menstrual cramps.
7. Regulates Blood Pressure: Low sodium and high potassium in green coffee results in the regulation of blood pressure. Cardamom in this qahwa eliminates toxins from our body.
8. Anti-Aging and relaxing: The antioxidants in both green coffee beans and cardamom promote anti-aging and skin rejuvenation. Green tea helps your blood vessels to stay relaxed and helps to withstand the changes in blood pressure. So drinking green tea is very useful in preventing heart diseases. Best dieticians in India say that Green tea has the ability to kill bacteria. Drinking green tea improves your oral health as well.
How to make a cup of your green coffee with herbs, Qahwa : to make a cup of green coffee - take appx 300 ml of plain water, add 1-2 teaspoon ( depends on your taste) of this green coffee powder and boil for 3-4 minutes. 2-3 boils are must to get the full benefits. After 2-3 boils strain it and serve hot. You can add stevia or little honey ( honey can be added only when a drink is lukewarm, not hot) to this drink. You can have this with dates also.
Even though this drink is very beneficial for your health, you must take precautions before consuming it.
Do not have more than two cups of green tea per day. Everything that is taken in moderation is good for you. But if you consume things in excess then something even as good as green tea can have side effects, like Insomnia:- Even though in little amounts, green tea still contains caffeine. So consuming it in large amounts can cause insomnia.